The work dedicated to R&D+i in addition to its extensive experience has resulted in new products with clear added value, able to respond to new consumer and market demands.
Atopic skins display a structural deficit in lipids and proteins, which affects their protection and defence function against external conditions (climate, mechanical and/or microbial). Pediatopic, our first range of molecular cosmetic supplements, mimics and strengthens the natural and immunological defence processes in atopic skin by providing active ingredients which have been identified and developed through studies on the structure, function, and composition of the molecules that are biologically vital for healthy skin.
All the products from the Pediatopic range are formulated with "Dermo Sense Complex", an exclusive multi-active complex that activates the natural defences of infant atopic skin providing:
- Essential components from the skin's Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) which help to control the signs and symptoms associated with atopic skin (dryness, itching, redness, irritation, and risk of secondary infection),
- Complexes designed to reinforce the protective function and improve the skin's tolerance.
• Is produced with the highest quality active ingredients. Corticoids-free.
• Provides excellent cosmetic action, tested on atopic skins, skin prone to reaction to dermatological products, and sensitive skin.
• Tolerance tested under dermatological and paediatric control.
• Paraben-free. Phenoxyethanol-free. Perfume-free. No colourings.